Three-Day Tummy Saver
- Breakfast: Hot water with lemon and ginger, followed by green tea; Smoothie to sip throughout early morning. -Smoothie choices include: Pumpkin, Gingerbread spice, Mocha, or Cherry Almond
- Lunch: Chicken Vegetable Soup or Butternut Squash Soup
- Dinner: Baked Sweet Potato (topped with butter or ghee, sea salt and cinnamon (if desired), Steamed Greens, and Chia vanilla pudding (boosted with vanilla protein powder).
- Snack: Another Smoothie--same choices as above with 1/4 to 1/2 apple added for fiber.
- Sip warm water throughout the day, green/black or white tea when caffeine needed, and one detox or licorice/mint tea a day. Pretty simple!
Gingerbread Spice Smoothie:
- Almond milk (preferably unsweetened)
- A coin of fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- A 1/2 dropper of stevia liquid (I use butter toffee flavor)--do NOT add too much!
- 1/4 apple
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder