Leap into a New Age Paleo Lifestyle!
This year is a leap year--which means we get a "free" extra day. What will you do with yours? Imagine you had one day left on this planet, and suddenly, someone gave you one more. Would you spend it watching bad talk shows or a violent film? Would you be pigging out on junk food? Would you spend it gossiping? What would you do with that day to make it your finest? I have some ideas!
- Smile and say hello to everyone you meet.
- Pay for someone's coffee or donate to a local charity.
- Go for a great long walk--preferably with someone you love!
- Make a beautiful roast, or soup or stew--something slow-cooking, and low carb, that you can throw in the crockpot and enjoy by candlelight for dinner.
- Watch an old movie you've always wanted to see.
- Read a poet you've always wanted to "discover".
- Bake a paleo fruit crumble, preferably with a child or partner or friend.
- Play with your pet.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset.
- Call a friend or relative you haven't talked to since forever!
- Do a puzzle or play cards.
- Have a long, hot bath with some baking soda and a beautiful essential oil.
- Meditate on the gift of this extra day.
Happily Leaping with Joy for an extra day--Lisabeth